I watched Keith as he prowled around the room. I loved watching his movements; they were fluid and at the same time powerful, like a caged tiger. His energy simmered always just beneath the surface, waiting to be let out. At that moment, he was rummaging through the books on the bookshelf, striking a post with his long legs apart and one hand on the back of his neck.

I smiled as he slowly bent forward, peering at the titles on the lower shelf, his butt looking so hot across his tight jeans. With a grunt, he straightened up again, and then swung over to the stack of DVDs on the rack next to the TV. He flipped listlessly through them, dropping a couple on the floor, obviously not finding anything to his liking.

‘Why don’t you come sit next to me if you can’t find anything to amuse yourself?’ I patted my lap invitingly.

His eyes brooding, he slung over to me. I threw my book aside and made way for him on the sofa as he sank down next to me.

‘Why so sullen, baby?’ I asked, dropping a kiss on the side of his head.

‘Do you think Brad is going to be all right?’

I wrapped an arm around Keith. ‘Sure. He’s a tough kid.’

‘What about this David guy?’

‘What about him?’ I spread my legs wider so that I could slip Keith over, caught in between my thighs.‘You think it’s gonna work out?’

‘I don’t know sweetheart.’ I tugged at the collar of Keith’s shirt, pulling it down so I could kiss his neck.

‘Brad seems to think he’s pretty special.’

‘Does he?’ I murmured vaguely, my teeth nipping the smooth flesh. I heard Keith’s gurgle as he tried to squirm away. ‘Hold still!’ I said sternly.

Keith gasped, twisting his shoulders to escape. ‘You are tickling me!’ he protested. ‘Stop! Please stop!’

I released Keith’s neck and contented myself with wrapping both arms around him instead. ‘I’ve missed you, brat!’

‘Yeah, right!’

‘I did!’ I insisted, resting my chin on his shoulder. Our heads touched. I heard Keith sigh, and it sounded of contentment.

‘You know Dusty, doubting one’s own sexuality is one of the worst things that could happen to a person. I should know.’

I sat still, with Keith leaning against me, my heartbeat against his back. I waited for him to continue.

‘Do you remember? I had so many issues to work out … my parents, their expectations, my own sexuality …. and the discipline thing … I ran because it got too overwhelming, and I was scared out of my wits … I think Brad is feeling much the same at this moment …’

I listened in surprise; Keith rarely volunteered such private thoughts. ‘Do you know … much as I hated being punished, I actually missed it? I know that’s crazy, but I missed the … the … feeling of being called to order when I’d done something wrong, as if someone cared enough to get mad when I went out of line. I just wanted someone to stop me. And I was way out of line in those days, wasn’t I?’

I didn’t want to tell Keith how much he had worried me then. So instead I said. ‘You worked it out eventually.’

‘I’m glad I had you to fall back on. I am glad you found me, and kept me on such a tight rein. I know I am going to regret telling you this tomorrow, but I think the … the spankings helped?’

I laughed and put my hand on his head, pulling him to me. ‘I’m proud of you, Keith.’ I said with full sincerity.

‘Well, I hope Brad works it out too.’ Keith whispered.

‘He will. He just needed someone to listen to. I heard you talking to him last night - you were a great help to him. Thanks Babe!’ I kissed him tenderly on his shoulder.

‘Yeah … ?’ Keith sounded uncertain.

‘Yeah!’ I said firmly.

‘Brad says he might visit for Christmas. And I have no plans to be anywhere else this time!’ Keith announced firmly. ‘It’ll be our first Christmas together, honey.’

I let the words flow over me, delighting in the tingling sensation - our first Christmas together. ‘That’s right. Shall we plan something special?’

Keith snuggled deeper into me. ‘I don’t really care – as long as we are together.’

I reached down and stroked his crotch, feeling him slowly come to life. ‘We’ll bring in a real tree, huh?’

‘Sounds good.’

‘We’ll light candles. You like that?’

My other hand slipped under his shirt, teasing his nipple.

‘Yes,’ he hissed. ‘I like that …’

‘And we’ll have a nice roaring fire …’ His zipper came down.

‘Uh huh …’ he moaned.

‘And curl up in front of the fireplace.’ I reached inside his jeans.

‘Umm …’ He wiggled his hips, letting me push his jeans down.

‘We’ll make out …’ My hand sought him out and he gave out a cry.

‘Oh God!’

I stroked and squeezed. ‘I’ll lay you out on the rug, naked, and I’m going to be doing things to your body …’

‘Oh yes!’ Keith was panting hard by now, his body reacting to my hands.

‘In every possible position,’ I said menacingly as I stroked him faster, ‘until you beg me to stop!’

He arched his back against me, gasping for air. ‘Don’t stop, honey! … Don’t stop! …



’T H E E N D